Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Adoration is being held in the hall and times have changed slightly. Please check the ‘Mass Times’ page for updates on Adoration times during this period.
Spending quiet time with the Lord
- Each weekday morning from 5am until 6.30am Mass
- Every Tuesday from after 6.30am Mass until 6.30am Mass on Wednesday morning
- Every First Friday from 7am until 8.30am on Saturday morning (before Mass)
- All other Fridays from 7am to 7pm
- 2nd Fridays of the month – Mercy Hour from 7 to 8pm with scripture reading, music and reconciliation
First Friday Adoration is specifically to pray for the protection of the unborn and the most vulnerable members of our society.
There is a roster for Tuesdays and First Friday Adoration to ensure that there is at least one person keeping the Lord company at all times during Exposition of the Blessed Eucharist. If you would like to join the regular Adorers and spend some quiet time with the Lord on a regular basis, please contact Anselmo and Ellen Morosini – 4639 2228 or Emilie Yap – 0420 542 508. We hope to have more than one person in every time slot on the roster so that there is no problem when people go on holidays or are unable to cover their time slot because of illness, etc.
Everyone is welcome to pay a visit to the Blessed Sacrament at any time – you don’t have to be on the roster in order to visit the Lord.
During night time Adoration, the front door is locked from 6pm for security reasons, but you just need to knock on the side door and someone will open it for you.